“Each one of us can make a difference. Together we make change.” – Barbara Mikulski
Here at the Centre for Nature Literacy & Enterprise (CNLE), we deeply believe that wherever and whenever people come together, there within such moments hold precious opportunities to do great things. If you are part of an institution, corporate firm, grassroots community or government organization, and believe in rejuvenating your existing programmes by incorporating Nature into the picture, we would like to work with you.
Our team consists of experienced professionals from the fields of Education, Horticulture, Community Development and Entrepreneurship, who have come together because of our shared passion for Nature-based learning and the conviction that Nature always has something to teach us in every situation. Because of this diversity and passion, we have been privileged to work closely with a wide range of organizations to successfully craft and facilitate bespoke Nature-based experiential learning and team-building programmes aimed at achieving everyone’s objectives with a refreshing green twist.
For more information about our workshops and consultation services, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share with us your plans.
Past and on-going collaborations include:
- CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent
- Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Global Relations (NUS)
- Genesis School
- Hilton International
- Kent Vale Residences (NUS)
- Loyang Secondary School, Pathfinders Apprenticeship Programme
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF)
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- NParks Centre for Urban Greenery & Ecology (CUGE)
- NParks Community in Bloom (CIB)
- Pathlight School
- Seam Conference (NUS/USP)
- St Andrew’s Autism Centre (SAAC)
- University Scholars Programme (NUS)